What is Machine-made charcoal?
Machine-made charcoal is a kind of artificially synthesized fuel rod, which is a kind of artificially synthesized fuel rod, which is made by extruding and processing the wood-containing scraps into the machine.
There are a wide range of raw materials. Rice husks, peanut husks, cotton husks, corn cobs, corn stalks, sorghum stalks, bean stalks, sawdust, wood chips, shavings, pine husks, coconut husks, etc. can all be used as raw materials to produce bar charcoal. Wood shavings, bamboo shavings, and rice husks are the best.
Advantage of machine-made charcoal:
- ①High density and long burning time.
- ②Heat evenly.
- ③No explosion.
- ④Low cost of raw materials and a wide range of sources.
- ⑤Wide range of use.
- ⑥Regular shape, easy to transport.
Disadvantage of machine-made charcoal:
- ①The machine-made charcoal is compressed by a variety of materials, so it has a high ignition point and burns slowly.
- ②High production cost.
What is charcoal?
Charcoal is the dark brown or black porous solid fuel that is left over from the pyrolysis of naturally grown trees, branches or wood materials at high temperature in the absence of air.
Advantage of charcoal:
- ①The combustion calorific value is large, and the heat is much.
- ②Low production cost.
- ③The food used for barbecue has fragrance and is widely used in the barbecue industry.
Disadvantage of charcoal:
- ①Because of the single composition, the burning speed is fast and the continuous burning time is short.
- ② Irregular shape, not conducive to transportation.
What is type charcoal?
Type charcoal is the charcoal powder, such as charcoal powder, bamboo charcoal powder, blue charcoal powder, etc., after being carbonized, is mixed with a binder, and then water is added and extruded into a charcoal rod, charcoal block or charcoal ball through a molding equipment.
Advantage of type charcoal:
- ①The shape can be customized, and different specifications can be made according to different requirements, regular and beautiful.
- ②Low production cost and low processing difficulty.
- ③The regular shape is convenient for packaging and transportation.
- ④Wide range of use.
Disadvantage of type charcoal:
- ①The degree of burning resistance is not as good as machine-made charcoal.
- ②Low density and short burning time.
- ③There are requirements for the selection of adhesives. If an unsuitable adhesive is selected, there will be a peculiar smell.