Wood charcoal briquette machine is one of the main equipment for charcoal briquette, which mainly passes qualified sawdust and wood materials or biomass materials (under 5mm in size, 12% moisture) through spirals, high pressure forming cylinders and heating rings.
The machine-made rod is formed under high temperature and high pressure.
- Propeller: Use No. 45 high-carbon steel, weld four layers with wear-resistant electrodes, and spray nickel powder on the outside to enhance wear resistance and high temperature resistance.
- Forming cylinder: The outer layer is made of carburized No. 45 steel, and the inner layer is made of mold steel containing tungsten alloy, which has abrasion resistance and high temperature resistance.
- Heating ring: ceramic heating ring is used, which has high thermal efficiency, stability and safety.
- (1)With a new spiral design, the angle of the propeller can be adjusted to adapt to more materials.
- (2)The main core components are all heat-treated and tempered to increase wear resistance and hardness.
- (3)Without any additives, the finished product has high hardness and is not easy to break.