Sawdust carbonization machine is one of the important equipment for charcoal making production. It is a one-time carbonization of various biomass materials such as sawdust, rice husk, coconut husk, etc. whose size is less than 10mm and moisture is less than 15%.
Sawdust carbonization machine has the advantages of low power consumption, simple operation, automation, high yield, and easy control of carbonization technology. It is widely used in the ideal equipment of activated carbon factory, mosquito coil factory, firecracker factory, carbon black factory and carbon powder factory.
When the sawdust carbonization machine is working, the sawdust, rice husk, coconut shell, etc. and various biomass materials are crushed (less than 10mm in size), dried (moisture less than 15%), transported through the feeding, and discharged into the carbonization pipeline. Wetting, decomposition and charring. The gas generated in this process is processed by the flue gas purification device to achieve smokeless emission; the combustible gas is collected, and is burned at the bottom of the furnace body for use as a subsequent heat source.
- Shell: thick carbon steel, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance.
- Internal insulation layer: high-alumina refractory insulation brick, high temperature resistance, good insulation.
- Purification and flue gas recovery device: thickened carbon steel. High temperature and corrosion resistance.
- Cooling and discharging: Double-layer structure, thickened carbon steel.
- (1)Quantitative feeding, frequency conversion speed regulation, uniform feeding.
- (2)Equipped with observation holes, convenient for real-time inspection and maintenance.
- (3)It can be produced continuously for 24 hours, with convenient operation, low power and good economy.
- (4)The heating methods are diversified, and wood, coal, and gas can be used.
|Speed regulating motor: 5.5kw
Exhaust fan: 4kw
Screw feeding: 1.5kw