Rotary Drum Dryer is one of the main equipments in the drying process in the charcoal making production process. The equipment is reliable in operation, flexible in operation, strong in adaptability, and large in processing capacity.
Rotary drum dryer is widely used in metallurgy, building materials, chemicals, coal washing, fertilizer, ore, sand, and clay, Kaolin, sugar and other fields.The diameter and length of the equipment are determined according to the drying requirements.
When rotary drum dryer is working, the damp material enters the drying cylinder through the conveyor and is repeatedly raised and thrown down by the lifting plate on the wall of the drum. During the falling process, it scatters into fine particles and fully contacts the hot air. Realize the drying of materials.
- Fire box: thickened high temperature resistant steel plate is used on the outside to ensure its durability; internally built with refractory insulation bricks (high alumina bricks) to ensure its thermal insulation.
- Pipes and Shakron: thick seamless round steel, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, durable.
- (1)The fire box is built of red bricks and refractory bricks to ensure its robustness and heat preservation.
- (2)The rotary drum and the lifting plate are made of thickened national standard steel plate to ensure their durability and no deformation.
- (3)The gear and magnetic ring are made of thick cast iron.
- (4)The roller has undergone high temperature carburizing treatment.
- (5)The outside of the drum is wrapped with flame-retardant thermal insulation cotton, which has good thermal insulation and save fuel.