Charcoal stick briquette production line
1.Advantages of charcoal
Long burning time, high calorific value, no smoke, no explosion, environmental protection and economy.
2.Applicable fields of charcoal
Charcoal can be used for domestic combustion, boilers, barbecues, fireplace heating, power plants and other aspects.
In addition, due to its unique microporous structure and super adsorption capacity, it is widely used in many fields such as food, pharmacy, chemical industry, metallurgy, national defense, agriculture and environmental protection.
3.Working principle of carbonization
The carbon-containing biomass materials are subjected to dry distillation and oxygen-free heating, and are pyrolyzed into combustible gas, tar and charcoal through moisture removal.
Flammable gas can be collected and used as fuel.
Tar can be used after separation and purification.
Note: In summary, the working principle of carbonization is the same, but according to different materials, different finished product requirements and output requirements, the selected equipment is also different. To be engaged in the carbonization industry, it is particularly important to choose suitable carbonization equipment.
4.Charcoal stick briquette production line raw materials
Charcoal stick briquette production line has a wide range of raw materials,such as wood logs, bamboo, coconut shells, palm shells, wood chips, rice husks, nut shells, walnut shells and various biomass raw materials.
5.Charcoal stick briquette production line products
6.Charcoal stick briquette production line process flow
- Production process: Crushing→Dryer→Carbonization→Re-crushing→Mixing →Forming
- Production line equipment matching: Disc wood crusher→Rotary Drum Dryer→Continuous carbonization furnace→Hammer mill→Wheel mill mixer→Adhesive mixing barrel→Charcoal stick briquette machine
7.Charcoal stick briquette production line product description
- A.Disc wood crusher is a new type of wood crushing equipment. The cutter head shredder integrates slicing and crushing. It can process coarse logs, branches and other raw materials into sawdust at a time.
- B.Rotary drum dryer is one of the traditional drying equipment, which is reliable in operation, flexible in operation, strong in adaptability, and large in processing capacity. The diameter and length of the equipment are determined according to the drying requirements.
- C.Continuous carbonization furnace is a new type of carbon powder carbonization machine that feeds in raw materials and discharges finished carbon. It belongs to the external heating type drying and carbonization integrated machine.
- D.Hammer mill is a fine crushing equipment that can process all kinds of wood, wood scraps, branches, branches, wood chips, board trim, bark, bamboo, bamboo bark and other raw materials into sawdust at one time.
- E.Wheel mill mixer is a model that combines wheel milling and mixing designed according to the advantages of the latest foreign wheel milling and mixing equipment. Suitable for mixing powder and granular materials, such as carbon powder, coal powder, clay, refractory mud, tailing sand, slag, molding sand, etc.
- F.Adhesive mixing barrel is driven by the motor triangle belt to drive the impeller to rotate, and the water and the binder are fully mixed uniformly. It is a necessary device to increase the reaction time of the agent and strengthen the reaction quality of the material.
- G.Charcoal stick briquette machine can extrude these raw materials such as coal powder, lignite, blue carbon, coal slime, charcoal powder, carbon slag, bamboo charcoal, charcoal head, rubber carbon black, foam activated carbon and so on.
8.Can provide free production line design
When you plan to configure a carbonization production line, please let us know your details.
These materials include:
- Raw material type, size, moisture
- Plant size
- Transformer capacity
- Type and size of finished product
- Demand for output
- As detailed as possible, the best, in order to customize your own carbonization production line equipment, and we will provide you with 3D site planning diagrams for free.