Charcoal ball briquette machine is one of the main equipment for charcoal briquette , can device presses powdery and granular materials into molding.
Charcoal ball briquette machine can press various charcoal powder, coal powder, coke powder and other materials to shape them. At present, the equipment has been widely used in refractory materials, power plants, metallurgy, chemical industry, energy, transportation, heating and other industries.
When charcoal ball briquette machine is working, the material mixed with the adhesive enters the ball press machine, and the material rotates with the pressure roller in the ball mold on the pressure roller. Under the action of huge pressure, the material is pressed into a ball shape from powder.
- Shell: thickened carbon steel to ensure its stability and durability.
- Pressure roller: It is made of 65 manganese steel after heat treatment, which has good model resistance and durability.
- Spindle: Heat-treated No. 45 steel.
- Transmission gear: Forged parts are used, with high hardness, good stability and not easy to break.
- (1)The pressure is high, the ball formation rate is high, the power consumption is small, and the structure is compact, which is convenient for maintenance and debugging.
- (2)It can work continuously, large output, long life, stable performance, stable and durable.
- (3)Different shape molds can be customized according to customer requirements.