Biomass pellet fuel prospects
Time: 2019/6/20 10:39:04 Views:
In recent years, the state has put forward higher and higher requirements for environmental protection, and has intensified the transformation of industrial boilers. Coal-fired boilers have gradually been replaced. Biomass boilers are environmentally clean and clean, with low pollution emissions, stable combustion and high thermal efficiency. The advantages of high gas value are on the energy stage.
Biomass pellets are commonly used in a wide variety of materials, including sawdust, rice husks, straw, cornstalks, wheat straw, straw, peanut shells, corn cobs, cotton rods, soybean rods, weeds, branches, leaves, bark and other solid waste. Plant waste after drying. The pulverized raw material is subjected to cold dense forming processing by a press roll and a ring die under normal temperature conditions. The density of raw materials is generally 0.1-0.13kg/m3, and the particle density after molding is 1.1-1.3kg/m3, which is convenient for storage and transportation, and greatly improves the combustion performance of biomass.
Biomass particles are widely used,
1) Feed for livestock in large farms;
2) Civil heating and living energy, clean, non-polluting, easy to store and transport;
3) Industrial boilers and kiln fuels, replacing coal and gas, to solve environmental pollution;
4) It can be used as fuel for gasification and thermal power generation.
Biomass pellets have high commercial value. With the rising prices of traditional fossil fuels such as coal and oil and people paying attention to environmental issues, many manufacturers have converted boilers into biomass boilers, compared to natural gas boilers and electric boilers. The cost is greatly reduced, and the biomass boilers that are installed, produced and used are regulated, and the basic smokeless dust is discharged, which meets environmental protection standards.
China is a big energy consumer, adjusting energy structure and using biomass energy is an inevitable choice. The development of the biomass pellet industry has the following profound implications:
1) Replace coal, thereby reducing primary energy consumption.
2) Achieve carbon cycle and reduce greenhouse gas carbon dioxide emissions.
3) Increase the added value of agriculture and increase the income of farmers.
4) The technology and equipment are in line with national industrial policies and have good economic and social benefits.
Biomass molding fuel is the future direction of the industry. Low-carbon environmental protection and environmental protection is a basic national policy of China. Taking the road of sustainable development has become the basic strategy of China's economic and social development. In terms of development potential, biomass pellet fuel has made outstanding contributions to China's energy conservation and emission reduction work, and is conducive to the realization of energy diversification, and the development prospects are very broad.